Elmdon's Safe Guarding Policy
Elmdon Netball Club Safeguarding Officer - Linda Everard - contact via email@example.com Please add 'confidential' to the subject line if it is regarding a safeguarding issue. Alternatively, you can contact England Netball regarding your concern - 01509 277850 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe a young person or an adult at risk is in immediate danger call 999.
Elmdon Netball Club adopts the England Netball Safeguarding Young People in Netball policy along with the Adults at Risk in Netball Policy and Inclusion Policy.
Addition information to supplement the England Netball Safeguarding policy - please ensure you read and adhere to:
- All U18 must have a parent on the Whats app chat as well as themselves
- For Junior players, parents are the primary contact within Whats App groups. Girls in Year 10 and above can be added as well as the parent.
- No photography of U18 on personal social media
- No photography of U18 on personal social media without prior consent from the player.
- By signing the club registration form, parents of U18 and U18 players are consenting to photography to be used for club purposes only.
- Any messages sent to an U18 player by any member of Elmdon must also be copied to a parent guardian.
- Bullying in any shape or form will not be tolerated.
- Elmdon Netball Social media will have at least two members who are administrators/aware of passwords.
- Elmdon Netball Club administrators will decline or accept any posts to our Social Media pages.